Hotspot with SIM
Based on 2 reviews
- Unlimited data No bundles
- Reliable network Data via the best-tested mobile network in the Netherlands
- Flexible time periods, easy renewal From days to months, just what fits your need
This is a small portable box (the size of a bank card reader) with a SIM and rechargeable battery. Some people call it a Pocket Wifi. Ideal for changing workplaces, if you are on the road a lot or any other place where you only need Wifi. Turn on the hotspot and the SIM establishes a connection to the T-Mobile network. The hotspot sets up a Wifi-network and you can connect your devices (phone, tablet, laptop) to this Wifi-network. Super simple and super handy.
- Hotspots are sent with PostNL / DHL by mailbox parcel (Dutch addresses only) and fit like other mail through any Dutch letterbox. Returns are free and easy with the included stamped bubble envelope.
- We guarantee the date of shipment, not the date of delivery. Therefore order in time (especially around holidays). Delivery is usually the day after shipment, but depends on the carrier.
- Interim renewal is easy and can be done as long as the rental period runs.
The hotspots we use are the Huawei E5577C and the Huawei E5785. These are very robust and handy devices that you can take anywhere thanks to the rechargeable battery. Depending on use, the battery lasts up to 6-10 hours. Keep in mind that the range of the Wifi network is 10-15 meters. For it to function well; do not connect more than 5-6 devices to the Wifi network at the same time .
You can only connect your devices via the Wifi network of the hotspot, the hotspot has no LAN port. Of course, we also supply a USB charging cable with a separate plug. If you do need LAN ports so that you can connect wired devices, look at the routers with SIM that we also offer.
A €150,00 deposit is applied to this hotspot. The deposit will be refunded automatically when the hotspot is sent back.
Speedy Service During a Difficult Time
We moved into our new apartment on the very first day of the hard lockdown here in the Netherlands. Frustratingly our internet was not yet setup and so we desperately needed a solution that was fast enough and affordable for us to work from home. Internet on Demand met both these needs.
Despite a significant spike in online shopping and therefore a slow down in the postal service they still ensured we had our device first thing in the morning two days later around 30 hours after we ordered the device.
The speed was more than fast enough for both me and my partner to have video work calls uninterrupted.
Given that the device arrived one day late they offered to give us 3 extra days of coverage to ensure we had internet over the festive period.
I can’t recommend this service enough for anyone in a pinch and needing fast and reliable temporary internet.
Thanks Internet on Demand team.